Release date?

Sacred Synthesis

Re: Release date?
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2017, 09:58:51 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Eastern Noise.

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2017, 03:48:46 PM »
End of June = Booooooo. I ordered shortly after launch so I am hoping that its just a batch thing and Ill still see it in May.

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2017, 07:06:06 PM »
yes waiting for the Akai MPC X (hopefully MAY) and this and Ill be set for some time....

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2017, 03:10:55 AM »
Any news here? Is it still end of June? *waiting anxiously*

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2017, 08:55:52 AM »
End of June = Booooooo. I ordered shortly after launch so I am hoping that its just a batch thing and Ill still see it in May.

Agreed.  I preordered in February and am getting quite anxious for an official ship date.  Hoping the end of May beginning of June timeframe holds true!

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2017, 10:19:17 AM »
We're still on target for that!
SEQUENTIAL | OBERHEIM

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2017, 01:19:14 PM »
We're still on target for that!

Thank you!  This news made my day.

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2017, 04:16:40 AM »
Really excited! When I saw it for the first time, I actually felt compelled to seek it out; something special about this one!

Glad things are on track, you guys rawk.

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2017, 12:20:47 PM »
DSI just posted that the REV2 is shipping. First units just left SF.

I remember when i saw the ob6 post that they were shipping. GC here in LA was the first to get them ( i have serial #100) not long after that post, so I expect to have my REV2 within a week!

« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2017, 12:53:24 PM »
I just got the magical email that mine has shipped...(ordered from World of Stereo, they went and got theirs from DSI versus having it shipped to them I think).  Now for the shipping wait across the country!!!!

« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2017, 02:06:26 PM »
I just got the magical email that mine has shipped...(ordered from World of Stereo, they went and got theirs from DSI versus having it shipped to them I think).  Now for the shipping wait across the country!!!!

Yeah man, scheduled delivery is for june 2nd! :D

Gerry Havinga

• Really enjoying creating sounds and composing.
    • For the love of electronic music
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2017, 10:18:31 PM »
I presume this os for US? Here in Europe (Netherlands specifically) arrival of the first units haven't been announced yet.
DAW-less and going down the Eurorack rabbit hole.

Jason

• Bandmix
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2017, 05:08:48 AM »
I pre-ordered mine right after the announcement... but then switched my ordered to a different company (Sweetwater) a couple months ago. Sweetwater told me yesterday that they are expecting to get their first 30 by the end of May. ...Unfortunately, I am not among the first 30 pre-ordered there, and so I may have to wait until mid-July.  :'(

« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2017, 08:27:35 AM »
I pre-ordered mine right after the announcement... but then switched my ordered to a different company (Sweetwater) a couple months ago. Sweetwater told me yesterday that they are expecting to get their first 30 by the end of May. ...Unfortunately, I am not among the first 30 pre-ordered there, and so I may have to wait until mid-July.  :'(

maybe check with some west coast dealers who might have some extra stock -- closer to san fran the sooner they'll probably have them?

world of stereo really came through for me fairly last minute when i decided to change my order from an 8-voice to a 16-voice and got a sick deal on it on top, plus free shipping.

disclaimer: i have no idea, just a suggestion

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2017, 05:33:12 AM »
The West Coast dealer tip is 100% correct. My 16 voice Rev2 was shipped yesterday and I know that shop has a few more Rev2's available. Call and talk to Steve at ROBOTSPEAk or email him and tell him Trent sent you. Steve was great to do business with and runs an impressive shop (I get nothing from the reference other than I feel a bit obligated to support local shops that are great to work with)! -- so you know, you will pay the full list price and it's worth every penny!
MFB Dominion 1 | Fender Rhodes Mk I | Novation Impulse 61 | Apogee Ensemble | Ableton & Push 2 with TONS of plugins

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2017, 01:35:32 PM »
Anyone got a confirmation from JRRSHOP? I haven't heard from them yet.

Sacred Synthesis

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2017, 08:12:40 PM »
I'm going to wait until the major bugs have been found and fixed.  Then, after the first OS update has been released and found to be satisfactory, I'll jump.

MDMA

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2017, 01:21:24 AM »
I'm going to wait until the major bugs have been found and fixed.  Then, after the first OS update has been released and found to be satisfactory, I'll jump.

Luckily some people are more impatient than that  :)
DSI Rev2, Moog sub 37, Roland JDXA, DSI Pro 2, Novation Ultranova, Access Virus TI, Roland Juno 106, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg KingKorg

Sacred Synthesis

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2017, 07:57:37 AM »

Luckily some people are more impatient than that  :)

Yes, it works out perfectly for me.  ;D

stb

« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2017, 02:26:24 AM »
I presume this os for US? Here in Europe (Netherlands specifically) arrival of the first units haven't been announced yet.

Same here (Germany). My dealer just postponed the shipping date from June 6th to June 23rd recently. I still hope it's just something about the first batch being sold out or something, but I guess I just have to be patient until the end of June. It's alright. Really looking forward to the REV2. After a few used older synths from ebay and some VSTis it is going to be my first "big" synth and first DSI ever. Finger's crossed for some early delivery!  :D