SYSEX vs NRPN Program Parameter Numbers

Re: SYSEX vs NRPN Program Parameter Numbers
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2016, 09:34:15 AM »
The PDF is a great help. Thanks cbmd
Big synth stuff: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJkR38XLkFear5Sf9QypQvA
| Kurzweil Forte | Casio Privia PX 5s | Nord Electro 3 73 | Studiologic Sledge Black| Roland Juno Di | DSI Prophet 6 | Oberheim DPX 1 | EMU Esi 4000 | 2 x Yamaha Tx7 |

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2016, 11:45:58 AM »
Coming back on my work on the Pro 2 panel with Ctrlr...
Almost ready for testing by users. I added a full librarian that can manage banks and programs.

To contribute to this topic:
  • yes, DSI doesn't help on providing the program data dump structure but the MIDI implementation is extremely well done and I could decode it easily but it took indeed some time as you need to start from a basic program, modify one param, save the program, dump it, reset param to 0, modify next param, etc... A bit tedious but as they have grouped the params for the 4 OSC, the 4 LFOs, the 4 delays, etc... you are not obliged to handle all params
  • in Ctrlr, we have a built-in packDSI and unpackDSI functions

If you need any help, just let me know  :)
RT Accelerator | DSI Pro 2 | Moog Sub 37 | Waldorf Blofeld |  Korg Volca FM | Korg Radias x2 | Yamaha Motif ES8 | Source Audio Ventris | TC Electronics M350 | Behringer Xenix X1622USB

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2016, 08:08:21 AM »
For those guys which works with a dump request.
The list on page 72 is not in the order as the bytes of a dump. They gives me the right list and I hope they will correct the manual.

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2018, 10:07:00 AM »
Actually, that's my bad.  Wolfram was successful in unpacking the data.  The packed parameter list does differ than the list given on page 77 of the manual.  For those interested, I've attached a PDF of the packed parameter assignments to this message.
Thank you very much for sharing this!