Patch For Zeppelin's All My Love Solo

Patch For Zeppelin's All My Love Solo
« on: January 29, 2017, 07:54:50 AM »
I have had a Prophet 08 keyboard for a few weeks and am enjoying the broad range of sound I can get out of the thing.  I am having trouble getting a specific kind of brass sound that I am looking for though.  The keyboard solo in Zeppelin's All My Love is what I am trying to work toward.  I have found that the several of the built in patches are kind of close in different ways.  Those are Velocihornet, Toto French Horn and one that is in Bank 2 (I forget the patch name).  I have been playing with each of those as a starting point but unable to get to what I am looking for. 

How close can you get to that sound and what settings are getting you there? 

Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Jason

• Bandmix
Re: Patch For Zeppelin's All My Love Solo
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 05:19:10 AM »
There are definitely better programmers here, but no one else is jumping in... possibly because they can't see themselves ever doing the song. But I play in a classic rock band, and so my interest is greater. I may have missed somethings when I quickly copied some notes, but hopefully I didn't miss anything too important:

All My Love
Env 3 Dest.  LFO1Amt      Amount 5      Velocity    0      Delay 2
Attack    78      Decay   0      Sustain   127      Release 0
LFO 1 – Frequency 77      Amount 0      Shape   Tri   Destination Osc All Freq   
Misc Parameters    
   Unison Mode   On   Unison Assign   1 Voice,  Last   Note   
Unison   On      Sync On
Osc 1 Freq.   C3   Fine   0   Shape   Saw   Glide   80   Mix   0   
Osc 2 Freq.   C3   Fine   0   Shape   Saw   Glide   80   Noise   5
Fil Freq.    0   Res.   20   Env Amt  60        Vel.   0     Key Amt   45       Aud Mod.  0
Pole   4   Delay   0   Attack   22   Decay   100   Sustain   123   Release  79
Amp         Env Amt 127       Velocity     0      Pan  0
Delay   0   Attack   12   Decay   127   Sustain   127   Release  60