Prophet '08 - Latching / Re-latching arpeggiation

Jonas

Prophet '08 - Latching / Re-latching arpeggiation
« on: January 25, 2017, 11:27:35 AM »
I was reading through the Prophet '08 manual, and it says while latched, additional notes will be added to the arpeggio.  This is similar to the arp on my MEK.  However, according to the DSI Prophet '08 page, there appears to have been an update for the Prophet '08 which now includes a re-latch function.  How do you engage the re-latch?
- whereby, when an arpeggio is latched, any subsequent notes played on the keyboard will replace the previous latched notes and play out as a new arpeggio.  ...and not just be added to the existing notes.

This re-latch feature is easily implemented on the Pro 2 and Mopho x4, and I'm curious how it now works on the Prophet '08. Thanks,
- J
DSI/Pioneer: |Tempest|PRO 2|PRO '08|OB-6|MonoEvolverKeys|MophoKeys|Toraiz AS-1|SP-16|
Oberheim: |DMX|DPX-1|Matrix 1000|

llest

Re: Prophet '08 - Latching / Re-latching arpeggiation
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2022, 03:13:08 AM »
I would also like to know how the relatching with the pedal works. Is it possible to configure the Prophet 08 so that each time I release and (re)press the sustain pedal it unlatches all the previous notes and latches the notes that I'm currently playing?

Thanks!