amp envelope behaviour

amp envelope behaviour
« on: January 13, 2017, 04:03:40 PM »
Hi all!!

I was trying to make some sequences on my pro 2 and i've tried to program a bass sound.In any envelope setting there's always a click between the steps...not between everyone.It's a randomic behaviour.I'm missing something?

Re: amp envelope behaviour
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 05:01:13 AM »
Anyone experiencing clicks?I've tried lowering amp envelope and volume like described on the manual but it still occours.Could be a problem of the current os version?

Sarah

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 06:11:37 AM »
are you sure the click is not happening as the sequencer cycles around, rather than randomly?

I have noticed this behaviour when trying to make drones (although less so with melodic sequences) and, unfortunately, have not found a way around it. I have tried everything and it still clicks as the sequence cycles around. I end up recording to audio and removing the clicks manually if they're really noticeable.

Having said that though, I haven't really noticed it with melodic sequences.

If it is completely random, it may not be the sequencer at all.. more of an envelope issue. Have you tried rolling off a little bit of attack on the amp envelope? Also try using wave reset for the oscillator(s) and see if this makes a difference.

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2017, 02:16:27 PM »
I've found the problem.

The delay is the bad boy who makes clicks.