New Prophet 12

New Prophet 12
« on: January 12, 2017, 08:16:33 AM »
Hello

Just got a Prophet 12, I cant get the sustain pedal to work, I have try 3 different pedal, I have go in to global settings at set open or closed the not working, the sustain either not work at all, or the work like 1 step a the pedal the sustain is on and I have to step the pedal again to get the sustain stop. Please help
Korg Oasys-Prphet 12-Nordlead A1-Roland G800-Hammond SK1

Re: New Prophet 12
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 08:23:39 AM »
Sounds like you only need to change the polarity settings for the sustain pedal in the global menu. Go to the gobal menu and select "Sustain Footswitch". There are two options to choose from: "Normally Open" and "Normally Closed." Choose the option that is currently not selected and it should work.

In addition to that you may also double-check the settings under "Sustain Pedal Function" (also in the global menu). Make sure that the option "Sustain", not "Arp On/Off" is selected.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 08:25:29 AM by Paul Dither »

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 08:53:23 AM »
Thanks for your answer, and sorry for my bad English, the problems was that I need to connect the pedals before I turn on the prophet 12 and everything's works fine....and what a sound..... amazing I brought the Stymon big sky also a fine combination I think.
Korg Oasys-Prphet 12-Nordlead A1-Roland G800-Hammond SK1

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 09:05:30 AM »
That was an even easier fix.  ;)

Enjoy your new Prophet!