Free Wavetables and syx conversion courtesy of chysn

Free Wavetables and syx conversion courtesy of chysn
« on: December 28, 2023, 04:28:55 PM »
So after messing around with some wavetables and trying to understand how wavetables work, I set out to find a drum kit wavetable for the Pro 3, then after a quick google I came across this website with a load of wavetable designed for the eurorack E370 Quad Morphing VCO and E352 Cloud Terrarium VCO.

Some more googling led me to http://www.wav2pro3.com/ and I didn't even know it was the result of the incredible work done by the user chysn!!!

So I just uploaded a wav file selected 512 in the drop down on the wav2pro3 converter, downloaded the syx file and sent it over to the pro 3 using SysEx Librarian (im on mac).

And it works perfectly as far as I can tell!

So big thanks to chysn!

Here's a link to the wavetables https://waveeditonline.com/index.html

There's 687 altogether.

If anyone ever comes across a 909 wavetable then please reply and share the link!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 04:31:06 PM by stylesforfree »

chysn

Re: Free Wavetables and syx conversion courtesy of chysn
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2023, 04:30:00 AM »
Glad you’re finding it helpful, and I’m happy to learn that it works with the Synthesis Technology stuff!
Prophet 5 Rev 4 #2711

MPC One+ ∙ MuseScore 4

www.wav2pro3.comwww.soundcloud.com/beige-mazewww.github.com/chysnwww.beigemaze.com

he/him/his

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2023, 07:08:33 AM »
Glad you’re finding it helpful, and I’m happy to learn that it works with the Synthesis Technology stuff!

Yeah, thanks. Maybe you can give one of the wavetables a shot and double check that they work fine. I am just assuming as they sound fine to my ears.

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2024, 06:56:15 PM »
geometry dash subzero

Yeah, thanks. Maybe you can give one of the wavetables a shot and double check that they work fine. I am just assuming as they sound fine to my ears.
Yes, it works fine for me too. satisfied! :)