P10 module flight case recommendation

P10 module flight case recommendation
« on: February 20, 2024, 01:53:18 PM »
Hello,

I was wondering what are some proper quality flight cases for the Prophet 10 desktop module

Recommendations are appreciated!

Re: P10 module flight case recommendation
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 02:07:07 PM »
Hello,

I was wondering what are some proper quality flight cases for the Prophet 10 desktop module

Recommendations are appreciated!

Thomann makes great stuff under their Thon name... I bought a Thon case to ship my Prophet 6 from Berlin to California. Low price, solid build. I've looked at buying more cases from them, and even with shipping costs from the EU to the US, their prices are competitive.

Re: P10 module flight case recommendation
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2024, 06:09:51 AM »
Hey, thanks for your suggestion.

I did check with Thomann and their custom made Thon cases. They're good quality but might take up to two months to be built.

I also wonder if there's any difference in dimensions of Prophet 5 module and Prophet 10 module. Both Sequential website and Thomann articles point the same exact dimensions, but is it so ?

I ask because, the other alternative for me would be Swan Flightcases in UK. I emailed with their representative, and we are currently figuring that out - because they offer a flightcase for prophet 5 module, not for prophet 10 module. So i have to double- , triple- check things

Thanks for your insight, Manbird