P10 Osc A only goes to C4

P10 Osc A only goes to C4
« on: January 13, 2024, 09:35:39 AM »
Just noticed a problem with Osc A only tuning to C4.  The remaining knob travel has no effect.

Anyone else have this issue?  My last update went a little sideways so I'm wondering if it happened then and I just didn't notice.
Sequential P6; SCI Pro-One; Moog Minimoog Model D

Re: P10 Osc A only goes to C4
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2024, 09:46:53 AM »
Just noticed a problem with Osc A only tuning to C4.  The remaining knob travel has no effect.

Anyone else have this issue?  My last update went a little sideways so I'm wondering if it happened then and I just didn't notice.

That’s normal. Adjustment is over a 4-octave range. Oscillator 2 when set to low frequency mode goes up to C9 and uses the full knob travel.

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2024, 11:32:59 AM »

That’s normal. Adjustment is over a 4-octave range. Oscillator 2 when set to low frequency mode goes up to C9 and uses the full knob travel.

Thanks.  Hadn't realized Ocs B was in Low Frequency...
Sequential P6; SCI Pro-One; Moog Minimoog Model D

chysn

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2024, 06:34:22 PM »
Prophet 5 Rev 4 #2711

MPC One+ ∙ MuseScore 4

www.wav2pro3.comwww.soundcloud.com/beige-mazewww.github.com/chysnwww.beigemaze.com

he/him/his