All preset lost setting for "REL/HLD" button today?

All preset lost setting for "REL/HLD" button today?
« on: August 27, 2023, 05:25:50 AM »
All the presets lost their setting for this one button. 
Happened when I was trying to save a setting, using the global, I pushed rec, (I think?!) then global to listen, then I think factory (turned off factory), then the 5 button to record to that program.  Then pressed global again and then again pressed the 5 button because the red record button was still blinking to record...then globals again until globals went off, just flubbed the whole sequence of actions to record this...
by the way it was the 5 program that I kept pressing
It was then that the rel/hld button wasn't lit, and it wasn't lit in any of the presets and no, it won't record to any new preset as on (light always off in every preset even after just trying to record a preset with it on).
Won't come back to normal after power of on.
Maybe there's a global setting I changed that is disabling this in any preset or saving of preset?  Anyone got any ideas?
I think this happened to me a couple years ago in 2021, and I had to reinstall the firmware and most recent ALL bank to get back my previous settings.
Anyone had this?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2023, 05:32:25 AM by 558 »
Prophet 10, 0692
Ryzen 3900XT 12/24
Studio One
iPhone 5s Moog Model D via bluetooths of Reface Looper or Xkeys, Arturia Beatstep Pro w/Roland System 1m, Roland JP08, Roland TD17s as drums &->Prophet 10, Oxygen 8v2->Prophet, Akai Adv 25 or Launchey arps->Prophet10 or any all VSTs.

Re: All preset lost setting for "REL/HLD" button today?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2023, 06:25:03 AM »
ok figured it out with a little listening.  The hold was staying on when I would light the RELEASE HOLD button on any of the programs.
turns out I just had to press the globals for release sustain (globals 2nd row, #2) to the rEL instead of HLd.
This has got the programs back to lit or unlit as they are programmed.  This happened, without my ever pressing the 2nd program button...or maybe I did I don't know how it happened. 
« Last Edit: August 27, 2023, 06:27:44 AM by 558 »
Prophet 10, 0692
Ryzen 3900XT 12/24
Studio One
iPhone 5s Moog Model D via bluetooths of Reface Looper or Xkeys, Arturia Beatstep Pro w/Roland System 1m, Roland JP08, Roland TD17s as drums &->Prophet 10, Oxygen 8v2->Prophet, Akai Adv 25 or Launchey arps->Prophet10 or any all VSTs.