OS 1.1.0.0 Local Control bug?

OS 1.1.0.0 Local Control bug?
« on: June 27, 2023, 04:01:14 PM »
Hi,

I just updated to OS 1.1.0.0 and now I encounter a problem with "Local Control". When set to "All Off", keys, levers, and control panel does not affect the local synth. However, levers are transmitted via midi but panel controls are not (but they should).
When set to "Key/Levers Off", it behaves as "All Off" should behave, as long as the GLOBAL menu is open. Everything is transmitted but nothing affects the local synth. Once the GLOBAL menu is closed, it behaves as it should (everything is transmitted and control panel also affects the local synth).
For me, it is quite unfortunate that "All Off" does not work properly - when OB-X8 transmits midi/cc to the DAW, while the DAW sequences the OB-X8 it can/will result in a midi feedback loop  :-\.

Does anyone else experience this problem?

Re: OS 1.1.0.0 Local Control bug?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2023, 06:00:04 AM »
Hi,

I just updated to OS 1.1.0.0 and now I encounter a problem with "Local Control". When set to "All Off", keys, levers, and control panel does not affect the local synth. However, levers are transmitted via midi but panel controls are not (but they should).
When set to "Key/Levers Off", it behaves as "All Off" should behave, as long as the GLOBAL menu is open. Everything is transmitted but nothing affects the local synth. Once the GLOBAL menu is closed, it behaves as it should (everything is transmitted and control panel also affects the local synth).
For me, it is quite unfortunate that "All Off" does not work properly - when OB-X8 transmits midi/cc to the DAW, while the DAW sequences the OB-X8 it can/will result in a midi feedback loop  :-\.

Does anyone else experience this problem?
Report it to support directly (if you haven’t already done so) and it’ll get fixed.