Is the Alternate Tunings Dump Request sysex supported?

kris

Is the Alternate Tunings Dump Request sysex supported?
« on: March 08, 2020, 04:15:16 AM »
Hi all,

I think I now read all of the Alternate Tunings threads in this forum and those for the other devices, and while it is clear that you can send alternate tuning MTS sysex files to the Rev2 (and, as I found out via a MIDI loop, the OB-6 will digest them as well!), I haven't found any info an the MTS tuning request sysex.

Maybe that is more a question to support, but when it is claimed that the Rev2 supports the MTS (non-realtime) standard, it should also respone to an Alternate Tuning Request message. But when I send

f0 7e 00 08 00 01 f7

or f0 7e 01 08 00 01 f7

or f0 7e 7e 08 00 01 f7

I do not get a response from the synth. Anybody knows if this works in some software, to automatically request the tunings stored in the device? I know there are the dump functions in the global settings menu, which will make the send synth the 16 scales or the current one (the button to send the current does nothing when you have the "equal temperament" selected, got me at first).

Cheers!
Check out the free Sysex Librarian for Sequential and more https://github.com/christofmuc/KnobKraft-orm