REV2 Soundbank Realms of Fantasy V2 is ready!

Razmo

• I am shadow...
    • Kaleidoscopic Artworks
REV2 Soundbank Realms of Fantasy V2 is ready!
« on: September 05, 2019, 12:56:13 PM »
Yep... and sorry for the long wait, but now I've decided to call it "done"... the bank has been given a major uplift since the first version. The use of the foot pedal has been removed in favor of using velocity and mod wheel instead, a few new presets are in there as well, along with touch up on almost every single preset (just take a listen to the basses... their enhanced velocity response makes a world of a difference in my opinion).

The bank is free of charge for anyone who bought the first version, so all you need to do is write me a PM with your email (the one you got the bank file sent to when you purchased the bank), then I'll send you the new archive with the bank in.

The bank is still for sale for the same 40 dollars as usual for anyone interrested, you can just write me a PM.

I have not made any demo of the presets, but they are very similar to the demo I made for the first version: http://razmo.ziphoid.com/Realms_of_Fantasy_Demo.mp3

Also note, that the old version 1 is still included in the archive file, and will also still be there for anyone purchasing the bank... this way you can also choose the ones from version 1 that you for some reason may like better than the version 2 ones (could happen, who knows, especially if you already purchased the first version and rely on those presets for some projects for example).

Also, sadly but true, there will not be coming any more banks for the REV2 from me... simply because I've decided to sell my REV2... I've decided to go all semi-modular, so I'm making a huge change in my studio right now (again, I know I know)... but it was fun to create these sounds, though I learned that I simply do not have the patience to create presets over and over again... it's very time consuming, and I really need to focus on making music, rather than sounds.

But remember that I'm still selling this bank of sounds, if anyone want them... just PM me.
If you need me, follow the shadows...