Consistancy of the Rev2 Volume ?

Consistancy of the Rev2 Volume ?
« on: April 29, 2019, 09:47:57 AM »
Hello guys,

I'm quite new to synths and I might have a problem, but not sure it comes from the Synth.
Sometimes the volume drop a lot on certain presets, so I have to turn up the volume, then suddenly it comes back as 'loud' as before so it gets really freaking loud !
It might come from my pedal effects (2 tC Electronics, one with some kind of faulty power), I didn't use them and it seemed to work but I'm not sure yet, we only played 20 minutes.
The problem is that I have 3 days of rehearsal and I don't want this to happen again (I'm a pro musician).
Do you have any other idea what this is ? Sometimes the volume just drop a bit, or a lot !

Thanks a lot for your help :)

Re: Consistancy of the Rev2 Volume ?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 10:53:58 AM »
Never had that problem. Plug in another synth into the pedal, auto-hold a note, record, and if you see there is a volume drop you know it’s the pedal. If not try the same with the output to your amp or mixer or whatever is the next output stage.

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 09:09:23 AM »
The best way to isolate the problem is to test the REV2 alone, first.
Oberheim OB-X8, Minimoog D (vintage), OB6 (Desktop), Oberheim Matrix-6 (MIDI Controller for OB6), VC340

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2019, 12:34:18 AM »
Thank you I believe that worked, the question now is... Why does this happens when I put the FX pedals !