saving system settings

saving system settings
« on: January 31, 2018, 03:33:01 PM »
in the manual it says  "Any changes to these settings are remembered even after power is turned off.”

this doesn’t appear to be the case, as far as i can tell the settings are saved after you save a project, but not with that particular project??????

Re: saving system settings
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 05:56:37 PM »
The manual refers to system settings..
Tempest only remembers your last project save state...If you tweak parameters,don’t save your project and turn off T it opens with your last project save state..On the old forum i remember Chris mentioning T doesn’t have a temporary RAM or something..

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 12:57:35 AM »
so does that mean that i have to save a project to save the system settings?

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 02:44:28 AM »
No these are completely different things.System settings are always saved even if you power down T.Parameter settings (cutoff,amp env,pitch,pan,volume etc.) need the project saving.

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 03:16:26 AM »
thanks, should this include "BPM/swing/comp/dist sources" as these appear to be linked to projects

No these are completely different things.System settings are always saved even if you power down T.Parameter settings (cutoff,amp env,pitch,pan,volume etc.) need the project saving.

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2018, 04:54:32 AM »
Ye all of these..
thanks, should this include "BPM/swing/comp/dist sources" as these appear to be linked to projects