Unison Chord bug found (SOLVED)

Razmo

• I am shadow...
    • Kaleidoscopic Artworks
Unison Chord bug found (SOLVED)
« on: December 01, 2017, 05:06:31 AM »
When Local is off, you cannot set the chord by holding the keys down while pressing "Unison"... this only works when Local is on.

Seems to be a few problems with Local off that need to be addressed... also the poly sequencer do not work as stated in another thread... maybe DSI should look this mode over a little harder when addressing these bugs because maybe more things do not work with Local set to off.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 02:13:23 PM by extempo »
If you need me, follow the shadows...

Re: Unison Chord bug found
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 12:53:19 PM »
Does unison chord mode work with local off if the Rev2 MIDI I/O is connected to a DAW and receiving MIDI loopback, or only if local is off and no MIDI is connected?
SEQUENTIAL | OBERHEIM

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 01:27:31 PM »
Unison Chord Mode is working here with Local set to off and Midi through activated in Nuendo. Still have (1.0.9.4) installed though so I can't comment on the latest OS.

The poly sequencer doesn't work though, need to turn Local On to get the notes entered.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 01:29:29 PM by Chimponaut »
Original Model D <> Sub 37 <> Minitaur <> Slim Phatty <> OB-6 <> Prophet Rev2 8Voice <> Integra 7 <> SE-02 <> Prologue16 <> Triton Le <> Boss Dr. Rhythm DR-55 <> Sound Gizmo

"They're not aliens...they're Americans!"
(The Mouse That Roared, 1959)

Razmo

• I am shadow...
    • Kaleidoscopic Artworks
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 01:42:29 PM »
ARGH! ... for some reason the program on my DAW that was supposed to echo the incoming MIDI data, somehow switched echo off... it seems to work fine now... I was messing with this for more than an hour before I reported the bug :/

Razmo

• I am shadow...
    • Kaleidoscopic Artworks
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 01:47:12 PM »
Does unison chord mode work with local off if the Rev2 MIDI I/O is connected to a DAW and receiving MIDI loopback, or only if local is off and no MIDI is connected?

It works as it should... it does not work with no MIDI connected and Local set to off, but I assume that is the way it should be, as the keys is switched off internally with Local set to off. you may set this thread as "solved".
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 02:09:40 PM by Razmo »