Prophet REV2 editor VST

Re: Prophet REV2 editor VST
« Reply #160 on: February 02, 2024, 01:09:00 AM »

New version 1.34 released!
Changes:
- Fixed crash on start in case if Documents folder syncked with iCloud.

« Reply #161 on: February 02, 2024, 01:31:10 AM »

New version 1.34 released!
Changes:
- Fixed crash on start in case if Documents folder syncked with iCloud.
Yeah! 👍
I'd love to try it out - thank you!

« Reply #162 on: April 29, 2024, 06:00:06 PM »
I bought this editor last week.  So far, pretty happy with it, but there are a few things that I think would be a huge benefit for users:

1.  Ability to drag/drop programs from the 'Database' section to the 'Export' section (instead of clicking arrow one-by-one), and the same drag/drop functionality within the 'Export' section itself to re-order patches without starting over.

2. Ability to delete unused tags.  I started with one naming convention, but switched all programs to a different tag and can't figure out how to delete the old unused tags.

3.  Ability to save/open different program databases.  I have spent quite a bit of time organizing sounds, but I want to start over completely with a new tagging structure and new programs without losing my previous work or co-mingling two different datasets that use different methodology. I know you can copy the Documents folder contents somewhere else, but it'd nice to be able to select from within the window which one to reference.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 06:23:14 PM by mothersound »

« Reply #163 on: Yesterday at 11:11:44 PM »
I bought this editor last week.  So far, pretty happy with it, but there are a few things that I think would be a huge benefit for users:

1.  Ability to drag/drop programs from the 'Database' section to the 'Export' section (instead of clicking arrow one-by-one), and the same drag/drop functionality within the 'Export' section itself to re-order patches without starting over.

2. Ability to delete unused tags.  I started with one naming convention, but switched all programs to a different tag and can't figure out how to delete the old unused tags.

3.  Ability to save/open different program databases.  I have spent quite a bit of time organizing sounds, but I want to start over completely with a new tagging structure and new programs without losing my previous work or co-mingling two different datasets that use different methodology. I know you can copy the Documents folder contents somewhere else, but it'd nice to be able to select from within the window which one to reference.

A few additional things that would be real improvements:

1a. Deleting Patches:  Any time you delete a patch (mouse click only), the programs list jumps back to the the very beginning.  This is very annoying for people trying to clean up large banks because we have to scroll to find our place every time we delete a patch.
1b. It would be great if users could just press the  'delete' key on their keyboard to delete a patch while still staying where they are in the list (load next patch immediately after the deleted one instead of going back to the beginning of the list).

2. Unable to export more than 128 patches at a time.  I understand the Rev2 only allows 128 patches to be loaded into a bank, but I wish there wasn't a limit on exporting as many as we want into a sysex file.  I'm at a point where I'm just trying to export every patch I have so I can manage them in a different library.  My only options seems to be to export 128 patches times __ number of banks and then combine them into a single sysex file using a different tool (f0f7). More hassle than it should be.

Hope all of this is taken as constructive feedback from a paying customer.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:14:12 PM by mothersound »